Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring Portrait

I can't really believe that this boy is approaching the final stretch of Kindergarten, and will be 6 next month! I wasn't even planning to buy any spring portraits, but the little stinker is just so photogenic! Keaton is doing wonderful in school, is reading like a pro, and is taking his first Karate class this afternoon!
 

Yesterday afternoon, a friend of mine stopped by our house to drop something off. From the next room, I heard her ask Keaton through the screen door, "Is your mom home?" Keaton replies without skipping a beat, "Yes! My mom's always home when I am." How absolutely blessed I feel that my boys get to say this!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Love this! Great picture...smart move to put red on him!
Let's hear it for STAY AT HOME MOM'S!
Love,
Grammy