Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas #1

It was such a treat to have my parents here to spend Christmas with us in Virginia. I love being surrounded by family at Christmastime, but I have to say that it is extra special to wake up in your own bed on Christmas morning. So thankful to get to do both this year!

Amazingly, all three of my kids slept until after 7am on Christmas morning. Truly the best gift they could ever give their parents - sleep!
Oh my, I love them!
Stockings!

"Santa" came through in a big way this year!

Keaton got his Star Wars Cantina Lego set

Mark got Boomer, a highly intelligent remote control dino.

Planes: Fire and Rescue!

Thanks Mom and Dad!
Finally some more food to play with in his kitchen!
Silly Brumbra (in her new North Face fleece)!
What did Papa get?
Looking through the new calendar!
Sailor had fun watching everyone else open gifts.
Oh, wait! I think there's one more gift in the garage!
WHAT?!!
No way!!
A new basketball hoop! Thanks Brumbra and Papa!

We spent most of the day in our PJs
Building forts
Playing LEGOS of course!
Mom and I hit the kitchen and cooked up a delicious Christmas dinner of ham, biscuits, grits, green beans, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie, of course!
And Sailor was snuggled...
And spoiled...
Two of my best gifts EVER!!
Merry Christmas!
Mom and Dad flew out the next day. We had one day to hang out at home, pack up the van and hit the road for Christmas #2...

No comments: